Thursday 22 January 2009

The preparations starts

Ok this first entry is just to welcome anyone who has decided to look at my blog. Right now I am still in the UK and working at my happy job as a night porter. I have said goodbye to most people there and have one more night so hopefully I'll try and snap some photos of the castle before I leave it for good.

I will be leaving in less than 2 weeks to go and live in Hanoi and teach English. This is a huge step for me as you can imagine since I have hardly left home for the past 4 months. I can't wait to be back on the road though and hopefully I will have plenty of exciting tales to tell. So far things are still rather dull...

It looks like I've pretty much sorted everything except for 1 more injection and an international driving license I think I should be fine. I'm contemplating the idea of buying a camera before I leave or just using the one on my phone.
The thing I really should be thinking about though it preparing for my CELTA course as this will decide which kind of job I end up in and failing it won't be an option for my time abroad. If I fail the CELTA I go home rather quickly. (And satisfy the view of a few critics of my plan that I will be back in the UK within a month)

Anyway please post messages of support and wish me well or tell me I'm going to fail if you feel the need.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, sorry about that i was just testing! Well it sounds like your having a great time finding your feet on your new adventure. Keep use posted and take care of your self love Wend, Nick 'n' girls x x

    ReplyDelete